Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Letter to the professor, professional education students, teachers and students

To our professor,

Thank you for extending your patience towards us and thank you for the knowledge and compassion you gave despites our hard-headed heads.

Also, I am sorry that sometimes I take you for granted. God knows how remorseful I am because of these deeds.

For pushing us to our limits, I realize I CAN do more with my capabilities.

For not giving up on us sir, I owe you for life.

Thank you so much Dr. Charlie C. Quidet.

                       


To my fellow professional education students, teachers and students,

I cannot learn without your support, humour, friendship, and your wisdom. Thank you for being there when it comes to my dark days. And thank you for being part of this wonderful experience. You all turn my life as bright as the sun. May you live your life as blissful of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment