Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Chap 6-Lesson 10- Republic Act No. 10157

An Act Institutionalizing the Kindergarten Education into the Basic Education System and Appropriating Funds Therefor

I learned that Kindergarten  Education Act provide equal opportunities to all children and it prepares the child to next level or in elementary level. Since this act is compulsory and mandatory, it should be applied.

I realize that kindergarten is really important as it is part of our K12 Curriculum. I also see that every school should now adopt the Mother Tongue-Based multilingual education (MTB-MLE)   given that the system believes it is easier to teach children from their mother tongue and then to next language.


As a future teacher, I need to develop myself in order to become a reliable teacher and for me to be trusted by my belonged community.

No comments:

Post a Comment