Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Chap 6-Lesson 8- Republic Act No. 7877

An Act Declaring Sexual Harassment Unlawful in the Employment, Education or Training, and for Other Purposes

I learned that under this act ”the state should value he dignity of every individual, enhance the development of its human resources, guarantee full respect for human rights and uphold the dignity of workers, employees, applicants for employment, students or those undergoing training, instruction or education.”

I realize that a responsible individual knows how to follow these rules, especially for teachers who cater learning.


As a future teacher I should be morally guided for me to render my service in teaching are. And by God’s help I will be able to share others what I have not only for my future students as well as to my co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment