Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Chap 6-Lesson 11- UNESCO

I learned that it is really true that learning is to “develop one’s personality and be able to act with greater autonomy judgment and personal responsibility.” I also learned that the learning process is based on these four pillars of education: Learning to know, learning to do, learning to live together, and learning to be.

I realize that education is for all. It is free. The program’s priority is to provide every child the opportunity to be educated and to give safe environment through providing a “child friendly school system.”

             As a future teacher, I should respect other’s religion, beliefs, customs, and culture. Also, it is very essential for to encourage my future students to be an active participant in every activity not only inside the classroom as well as in the community they belong.


No comments:

Post a Comment