Monday, October 24, 2016

Chapter Five -Becoming A Professional Teacher

-AVELINA TESTON- LLAGAS, Ed. D.

Lesson 1 Reflection—The Code of Ethics for Professional Teachers

            I learned that being a professional teacher does not stop his task after taking special training, exams and who gained license. Professional teachers are those who abide the code of ethics.

            I realize that a teacher should be responsible enough towards his action and never use his position to anything that will make his reputation tainted. I  also realize that teachers must maintain his name clean and should never commit mistakes on financial matters. Also from this lesson, I see that it serve as guide and constant reminder for teachers; to follow what is right, being professional, and aware of his responsibilities.

            As a future teacher, the learning I have will surely serve as my companion to my career and as a guide to avoid things that will make me a failure educator. As I really want to serve my future students professionally and responsibly, I should follow the code of ethics of professional teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment