Monday, October 24, 2016

Chapter Six -- Education and Teacher-Related Laws

Lesson 1- The 1987 Constitution


ARTICLE XIV- Education, Science and Technology, Arts, Culture, and Sports

I learned that in order to become a truly professional teacher, I should study the laws that are necessary to my profession and internalized these laws together with its implementation. It is also important to know the course to follow in guiding learners not only in the classroom but as well as outside the premise of the school. And being aware of these laws make a teacher exercise his/her rights and privileges.

I realize that in this lesson, the teacher will be able to perform competently through being responsive of these sections. If I happen did not read this lesson, it will surely turn me into an unqualified and ignorant teacher. I also realize that being a professional teacher does not mean being academically smart alone, but knowledgeable enough about the rights of the learners, education process, and laws and standards set by the state.


As a future teacher, the things I learn from this lesson will eventually help me to render my service responsibly and competently. To become a reliable educator, citizen and as a person, I must value and comprehend the content of each section of the 1987 Constitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment