Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Chap 6- Lesson 5- Organizational Structure of the Department of Education Field Offices


I learned that in order to understand the governance and communication flow in the system, I should know the structure and hierarchical levels in the Department of Education.

I realize that my professor in this subject is right that it is an obligation to be aware on this matter. I see that structural components are in place so that the vision and mission of the Department will be carrying out perfectly and systematically.


As a future teacher, I should know the sequence of my national and local superiors. I ought to understand and be aware of the number of school divisions from different location as well as to understand their respective roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment