Monday, October 24, 2016

Chap 6-Lesson 2- REPUBLIC ACT NO. 4670 The Magna Carta for Public Teachers


I learned that to become a professional teacher, he/she must gain the minimum educational qualifications ask by the Department of Education. And I also learned that in Republic Act no. 4670 known as the Magna Carta for Public Teachers cover the rights, privileges, and benefits of public school teachers.

I realize that when it comes to transfer of station, I thought it before that teacher has to follow his/her superior without question even it is unjust transfer. But after reading this lesson I see that a teacher may appeal his case if there is no justification regarding of his/her transfer. And I also learn other sections from this lesson, such as sections under; House of Work and Remuneration, Health Measures and Injury Benefits, Leave and Retirement Benefits, Teacher Organization, and Administration and Enforcement, which can make teachers perform their duties well responsibly and competently.


As a future teacher, I want to be a competent and knowledgeable educator and being aware of these sections will help me to be not ignorant of things that a teacher must know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment