Thursday, September 29, 2016

My Teaching Career Plan

After taking Professional Education, I plan to take Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET). Since all teachers must acquire valid state certification, I should have it. With this, I am not limited in my employment options. Then I will find my working place and by God’s grace, I will serve my community as a teacher.


As an educator, I should never stop studying, learning, and improving myself for the sake the people I serve. I must engage myself into seminars, activities, or anything that will improve my teaching career. With at least two years after being hired, I plan to take master’s degree as it requires in teaching colleges. Given that I want to experience teaching different levels of learners including college students of course, I must achieve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment