Thursday, September 29, 2016

Becoming How a Teacher a Teacher

The moment I realize that I want to become a teacher, I decided to change myself for good. I have flaws. And these flaws are not suitable for becoming a good teacher. I neither a genius nor have an honorary background, but I strive. I strive to achieve what I want.


To become a good teacher, I should attain the standards given by the state and abide the teaching of God. I must work hard to become a role model, so therefore I should avoid things that will hinder to my career. As of now, I am taking Professional Education. I may be not as good as to most, but I do my best to turn into a better person and soon to be qualified as a teacher. There may be times that circumstances occurs and makes me feel hopeless, but being reminded by some teachers whom I look up to, I slave myself to excellence. This is maybe the reason why that I want to become an educator, to be like them. I also want to help, encourage, and influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment