Thursday, September 29, 2016

Chap 1-Lesson 3— The Foundational Principles of Morality and You

When you carry out acts of kindness you get a wonderful feeling inside. It is as though something inside your body responds and say, yes, this is I ought to feel--- Unknown

I learned that the foundational moral principle may express in so many ways by other people with different race, ethnicity, nationality, economic status, and religion, but every man whether theist or atheist considered it as natural law. I learned that “Do good and avoid evil” which our fundamental law is not written literally in any printed materials but was engraved in every man’s heart. And this is the most important requirement of being a model teacher.

I realize that if you are person with a good moral character, you opt to be human, loving, virtuous, and mature. Every human follows the law of morality which according to Panizo means; “the quality of human acts by which we call them right or wrong, good or evil.” I realize that our morality defines us. If you are truly human, you must be aware the right thing that a real human do, that our character, behavior, and habits are good when its accordance to the society’s norm. Also, we are capable to reason out and have the free will to choose and we choose to care for one another. Furthermore, I realize how important being a virtuous person is. Living with virtue makes your life harmonious. And being a mature person develops good relationship to everyone.


As a future teacher, I know that the discussion from this lesson will be able to help me in the near future. I was so thankful that I am now aware of the things that a teacher must follow and it gives me a clear understanding of how important a role model is. And as an aspiring teacher I am expected to become a person with good moral character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment