Thursday, September 29, 2016

Chap 1-Lesson 2—Formulating Your Philosophy of Education

Philosophy is vital only when the questions are mine and so is the struggle towards answer. ----W.Luijpen

I learned that everyone has its own philosophy of education that served as guiding post in dealing with other people and learned that our personal philosophy of education is reflected on how we made decisions, how we behave ourselves, and what attitude do we have in solving problems. If we are going to master our philosophy of education, then we will find ourselves more consistent in every aspect.

I realize that formulating your philosophy of education makes us firm with our stand. It enlightens us to understand the learner in particular and will be aware of what must be best taught, and how these learning are taught that the students will comprehend effectively. I honestly am clueless about these things before, but when reading this lesson I realize that in order to become a good teacher I must not let myself become ignorant.

As a future teacher, the things that I learn from this lesson will surely helps me to become a better teacher and will serve as my guide to facilitate well my future students.

No comments:

Post a Comment